Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nathans 6th Birthday



We had such a great time celebrating Nathans birthday this year. Instead of having a big party we just had a small get together with my parents. We went to his favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel and then cake and presents later. It was such a fun time especially since papa and nana were here to celebrate with us. Here are some pictures of his birthday.





This is Nathans Star Wars Cake. To all my creative cake decorating family and friends...this is the best that I can do...don't hate the cake. HA! He didn't care what the cake looked like, he was just excited about the Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker that was on it.


I cannot believe that my little boy is 6 years old already! His is growing up way to fast!







Cake + icecream + lot's of Star Wars presents =1 very happy birthday boy!

1 comment: