Saturday, April 10, 2010

Build and Grow


Today Ben and Nathan had some father and son bonding time. Lowes has a kids workshop called "Build and Grow" every Saturday and they have a diffrent little project to make each week. This weeks project was a mini baseball game which of course Nathan was absoulutly thrilled about. He even got his very own Lowes workshop apron and after each project that you complete they give you a special patch that you can put on your apron. Too Cute!! I think that this might need to become a Saturday tradition:)... Oh, did I metion that it is free. How great is that! So after Build and Grow they had lunch at Cracker Barrel and then went to see the movie "How to Train Your Dragon." FUN DAY!!



Tyler and I had a fun day too. The weather was beautiful so we spent the majority of time outside. I pulled Tyler in the wagon and we went for a walk around the neighboorhood then a bike ride around the trail of the whole entire subdivision. Whew! I definatly got my exercise for the day and it must of wore Tyler out too because after that he took a loooong nap. It was a fun Saturday. I love spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment